New Gaming Options Using QuickFire Software at BetFair
The fast changing pace of technology has also had to keep many casino software companies on their toes. The software companies that produce casino games must look for new and innovative ways to retain and attract new customers. A company who is hoping to do so is Microgaming. Microgaming is already one of the leaders in casino software. They recently announced that they will be entering a partnership with Betfair to provide Microgaming’s Quickfire platform to Betfair’s casino product offering.
About Quickfire SoftwareThe use of Quickfire by Betfair will inject more games into what is currently offered by Betfair. This will create a casino which offers games from a multiplatform system. The great thing about this partnership is how much it will be better for the mobile casino of Betfair by using Quickfire. So, not only it is a great way to integrate and improve a mobile casino, Quickfire can also be used for casinos that have flash based integration. There are over 400 game titles available under Quickfire.
About BetfairBetfair is one of the leading online casinos. Not only does it offer slots games and a sportsbook, there is also a mobile casino site. Players can take part in live dealer games, horse racing, arcade and bingo games. Betfair Mobile is optimized for iPhone, iPads and Android devices.
- Sports Interaction SportsBook August 13, 2020
- Progressive Slots August 10, 2020
- Another Big Win at Fair Go Casino August 10, 2020
- Heaps of Great Tournaments this February at Lincoln Casino August 10, 2020
- Latest Video Poker Game All American Launched August 10, 2020
- What Is A Loose Slot Machine? August 10, 2020
- Club USA Casino: Download, Instant Play and Mobile August 10, 2020
- Lincoln Casino and Liberty Slots Casino Offer $5K Tournament August 10, 2020
- Big Win For Royal Panda Casino Player August 10, 2020
- All About Bitcoin August 10, 2020