Game of Thrones Slots
Many people know Game of Thrones as a very popular television series. However, the actual story is from the writer George R. R. Martin, and the book series was adapted to television. However, Microgaming has taken this popular television show and created Game of Thrones Slots. The slot game is very close to the TV series and its software creator has ensured that players will enjoy it at their favorite casinos.
Facts for Game of Thrones SlotsGame of Thrones Slots was recently released by Microgaming with much fanfare. The story involves different Houses inside the game, which are at war with each other for the Iron Throne.The game provides 15 paylines and at least 243 ways to win. There are free spins that are also rewarded and this is in the form of a pick ‘em bonus feature. When you choose to play only 15 paylines the minimum wager is $0.15 up to $3 per spin. However, if you play this slots game in the 243 ways mode, then the minimum wager is $0.30 and the maximum is $6 per line. Symbols include the crests of the four Houses, Game Logo, Sigils and the Playing Cards. There is also a Free Spin symbol, and five Free Spin symbols on the same line will trigger the non-progressive jackpot but the total win is a maximum 20,250x the amount wagered. The game does have wild and scatters along with multipliers.
Bonus Features For Game of ThronesGame of Thrones Slots is unique because each House within the game has its own bonus feature for the Houses of Westeros. These bonus features can all be retriggered to continue the fun and increase the amount of money won.
- One of the first bonus features is for Baratheon House. This is a Free Spins Bonus that will provide free spins to lucky players. To trigger the free spin feature, players will have to obtain three Game of Thrones logs on the reels. The Game Logo is also the scatter. Players can look forward to a 5x multiplier and up to eight free spins. When the Baratheon House Sigils become stacked in three, players can also win.
- A second bonus feature is available for Stark House. This Free Spins Bonus will reward more spins than the Baratheon House feature. You can receive up to 14 free spins. The Sigil for Stark House can also be stacked up to five symbols to increase winnings. Stark House will also attach a 3x multiplier to the amount wagered.
- Targaryen House should not be forgotten. It will reward 18 free spins which is more than Stark House. However, the multiplier attached to this house during the bonus feature is only 2x. The symbols for this House can be stacked up to six symbols.
- The fourth House in the Games of Thrones Slots is Lannister House. This has up to four stacked symbols and a 4x multiplier. However, the most free spins to win are 10 free spins.
Game of Thrones Slots News
- Play Game of Thrones Slots Online March 19, 2020
- Play the Game of Thrones Slots at Microgaming Casinos May 15, 2016
- Game of Thrones Slots Now Available at Popular Casinos May 13, 2016