License to Spin SlotsLicense To Spin Slots by Arrow’s Edge is a slots game with wonderful spy theme. Players will enjoy the James Bond 007 theme and how much they can help the British spy fight the bad guys. Other slot games with similar themes include James Band Online Slot, Spy Game Slots and Double ‘O Cash Slots. This is a chance to play License To Spin slots using instant play or by downloading the software. This slots game is also available for online casinos to play the License To Spin mobile slot game version.
License To Spin Slots Game PlayWhen License to Spin Slots begins the background of the reels shows the city’s skyline with apartments and business towers. The buttons for gameplay are located to the bottom of the reels with choice of Autoplay, Spin and Bet Max. Slots players will also be able to choose the number of lines they would like to play, along with the coin wagers. It is possible to wage from 0.30 up to a maximum of 240 credits per spin. What can be said about License To Spin Slots? The online slots machine License To Spin has 3 reels and 3 lines arranged in 3 rows. The song playing the in the background while the reels spin will help get you in the mood to capture the bad guys. The symbols in this game are colorful and entertaining. Look for symbols such as a gun, criminal, James Bond, women, martini and a yacht. There are also the suit of cards in License To Spin. There are two James Bond symbols with one of them showing a side view of this British spy as he is walking, and the other James Bond symbol with him being seen from the front.
Bonus Games For License to Spin SlotsThe bonus features seen in License to Spin Slots include:
- The bonus features are plenty in License To Spin Slots, and the special wilds and scatter symbols are responsible for activating the bonus features. Both of the James Bond symbols will be important to slots players in this game, because both symbols act as wilds. There is the front facing James Bond symbol, and the second is the side view, and both of these will cause free spin games when they appear on the reels. Either of these symbols will result in two free games when it appears on reel number 3.
- The first free spin will trigger the walking reels feature. The James Bond wild symbol will jump to the left of the reel, and the reels will spin again and players will see any wins. The symbol will continue to jump to the left until there are no more reels left. The James Bond Symbol will then result in Bond shooting the reels.
- When James Bond shoot the reels, this can potentially activate the Shaken Not Stirred Bonus Game in License To Spin Slots. During the Shaken Not Stirred Bonus Game, James Bond will parachute down in classic Bond style and the beautiful woman will be there to offer him a drink. You will be offered a choice between two martinis and must choose one. This is a simple pick ‘em bonus game, and the martini you choose will have a prize attached to it. The prize is collected and you are sent out of the bonus game back to regular gameplay.
- When James Bond shoots the reels and the Shaken Not Stirred Bonus Game is not activated, then players will be given more free spins - at least 3 free spin games. The walking reels feature can be re-triggered for this second set of free games, but instead the James Bond symbol will move one place to the right and continue along until the walking reels feature ends.
- License To Spin Slots is a progressive slots game, and there are two progressive jackpots. The top paying symbol is the beautiful woman in the red dress. She is worth up to 1000x the wager when there are three symbols of her on the reels. The jackpots are worth taking a notice, with the first progressive jackpot called the Cash Grab Jackpot being worth up to 5000, and players can trigger it anywhere from 4000 to 5000. The second jackpot is the Super Slots Jackpot and it pays up to 45,000, but can be triggered from 40,000. Players will not get enough of fast cars and beautiful women in this slots game.