Anyone searching for new specialty games or looking for an Australian game will be interested in a popular game known as Two-Up. Two-Up traces its history all the way back to the original Australian settlers who were brought over to the continent. Two-Up started as a game among men who some free time and looking for ways to have fun and win some money. The game gained in popularity with many of the Australian miners during the mid-1800s. The soldiers during the wars would also play this game while waiting, and therefore, 2-Up is a featured game for many on Anzac Day.
How to Play Two-UpTwo-Up is fun to play. There are certain participants to be aware of:
- The Spinner - the Spinner is the actual person in the ring spinning the coins. There can only be one Spinner at a time. The Ring is the circular area where gameplay will take place.
- The Boxer- The Boxer is the person in charge of taking and keeping track of the wagers. The Boxer is not allowed to place wager themselves.
- The Ring Keeper or Ringie- The Ring Keeper or the Ringie is the one who watches over the game ring and the coins used in the ring. The Ring Keeper ensures nothing has happened to the coins or that they have not been tampered with. It is the job of the Ring Keeper to watch over this area. The Ringie will choose the Spinner and invite them into the Ring to play.
- Bitcoin and New Look For Black Diamond, Box24 and Spartan Slots Casinos January 19, 2021
- Bovada Casino Slots January 10, 2021
- Bovada Slots January 10, 2021
- Sports Book at Bovada Casino January 5, 2021
- Poker Room at Bovada Casino January 5, 2021
- Spin Your Reels Slots January 3, 2021
- Sports Interaction SportsBook August 13, 2020
- Progressive Slots August 10, 2020
- Another Big Win at Fair Go Casino August 10, 2020
- Heaps of Great Tournaments this February at Lincoln Casino August 10, 2020