New Austin Powers Slot By WMS Gaming
Those of you who are a big fan of anything to do with Austin Powers and have seen the Austin Powers movies many times will love the recent news by WMS Gaming of a new slots game. The Austin Powers Slots game has all of the crazy characters you would expect from the movies, along with some bonuses and special features.
Austin Powers SlotsThis new Austin Powers Slot by WMS is fun and shows many clips from different the Austin Powers movie series. There are five reels and 30 paylines. Symbols in the game are characters from the movie such as Doctor Evil, Number 2, Austin Powers and Frau Farbissina. The Fembots are presents and the wheels are strategically placed on their body. The slot game has multipliers, bonus features and bright colors. The sound and audio will delight Austin Powers fans. WMS Gaming will transport you back into the movie scenes. Look for other characters from the movie such as Mini Me. If players receive at least three Mini Me symbols during spinning they will enter the Spin the Wheel Bonus feature. The bonus feature will should clips of the Austin Power movies which will have you laughing. There is also a second Fat Bastard Wheel Bonus feature which should not be missed. Other features include a Gear Packing Bonus and free spins. This is a progressive game, so spin the wheel at the top to win one of the two slot game progressive jackpots when you play Austin Powers Slots.
New Slots News
- Play New Game Tiger's Claw From Betsoft November 4, 2020
- All Slots Casino Releases Hot as Hades Online Slots August 10, 2020
- Play the Newly Launched Enchanted Garden II Slots August 10, 2020
- Amazonia Slot Now Live at Win A Day Casino August 7, 2020
- Big Bonus Slot Games at Manhattan Slots August 6, 2020
- DC Super Hero Slots at Sports Interaction August 6, 2020
- Treasure Mile Casino Has New Promotion For New Slots Game August 6, 2020
- Quickspin Updates Rapunzel's Tower Slots August 6, 2020
- Do Not Miss Playing Reel Poker Slots August 6, 2020
- Fire Queen Slots August 6, 2020