Playtech Signs DC Comics Slots Deal
The casino gaming provider Playtech has signed a big deal with DC Comics to create slot games based on some of the most popular comic book characters. This deal will see slots games based on the Green Lantern, Superman and Batman. In the past, Microgaming had developed branded games based on comic books. However, Playtech has now signed one of the biggest exclusive deals in the industry.
Contents of the DealThe licensing deal between Playtech and Warner Bros., will see casino games launched based on some of the most popular DC Comics, television and film characters. Warner Bros is acting on behalf of DC Entertainment who holds the rights to these comic book characters. Fans of DC Comics will see games based on the Warner Bros movies Man of Steel, Green Lantern, Superman I, and Superman II. The DC Comics television show Batman Classic TV Series will also be a part of this deal. This is thought to be an innovative project between Playtech, Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment, and many fans are looking forward to playing these games.
About PlaytechPlaytech is well known in the casino industry, and it has a platform of over 600 games. Not only does it provide slots games, but casinos have used Playtech software for live dealer games like roulette, sportsbooks,video poker and bingo. The company began in 1999, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange. Currently, Playtech employs people in over 14 countries.
New Slots News
- All Slots Casino Releases Hot as Hades Online Slots August 10, 2020
- Play the Newly Launched Enchanted Garden II Slots August 10, 2020
- New Austin Powers Slot By WMS Gaming August 10, 2020
- Amazonia Slot Now Live at Win A Day Casino August 7, 2020
- Big Bonus Slot Games at Manhattan Slots August 6, 2020
- DC Super Hero Slots at Sports Interaction August 6, 2020
- Treasure Mile Casino Has New Promotion For New Slots Game August 6, 2020
- Quickspin Updates Rapunzel's Tower Slots August 6, 2020
- Do Not Miss Playing Reel Poker Slots August 6, 2020
- Fire Queen Slots August 6, 2020