Jane's Farm SlotsJane’s Farm Slots is a new game with a lot to look forward to. This is a farm themed slots, and it was released by Arrow’s Edge. It is the ideal slots game for anyone who enjoys playing slots from this theme. Jane’s Farm Slots is a fun way to help players become one step closer to winning the big one. This is a video slots, and it can be played at online casinos using a desktop, laptop, tablet, and smartphone.
Similar SlotsThe farm theme is quite popular, and other slot games with a similar theme to Jane’s Farm Slots include Barnyard Bucks, Windy Farm and Cash Cow slots games. Cash Cow Slots is a slots game from WGS, and it also has a fun farm theme. There are 5 reels and 50 lines to wager on in Cash Cow Slots. The scenery for this slots game shows a red barn with lots of blue sky and the smiling cash cow in the center. The symbols on the reels show all the aspects of farm life include milk jugs, piglets, chickens, a bull, full moon, scarecrows, and the cowboy and cowgirl who takes care of everything. There are also playing cards in Cash Cow online slot. The scarecrow is the wild symbol, and the moon is the scatter symbol. Players can look forward to a jackpot win of 50,000 coins. There is also a random prize of 12,500 coins in Cash Cow Slot.
Game Facts in Jane's Farm SlotsWhen Jane’s Farm slot loads up, slot players will see a calm and serene farm with many animals. There is a red barn and plenty of green pasture, golden wheat, a white picket fence and with blue skies above. Ever so often, a group of chickens will go by the reels adding to the realistic farm life. This is the scene behind the reels with the buttons for gameplay below. One of the most important buttons to adjust for gameplay in Jane’s Farm is the “Total Bet” button. By using Total Bet, players can adjust the coin value they want to wager on these reels. The spin button is the circular button at the bottom of the reels, and to the left above this is the autoplay arrow which provides up to 50 autoplay spins. Players can also choose “Max Bet” and wager the highest amount on all the lines. As an arrow’s edge slots, this slots game is straightforward to play. Jane’s Farm Slots has 5 reels and 21 paylines. This is quite an unusual number of paylines which usually have 20 or 25. Coin values accepted on these 21 reels begin at $0.02 and go up to $12, and this is a minimum total wager of $0.42 and maximum of $252 with all the paylines active. There is fast gameplay in Jane’s Farm Slots, with symbols on the reels such as a hound dog, Jane, corn, tractor, chicken, cow, milk bottle, pig, tomatoes, weather vane, and playing card symbols A, K, Q and J. The symbols to watch are the Cow which is the Free Spins symbol. There is also the Chicken which is the Bonus symbol. Jane is the Wild symbol in this game.
Jane’s Farm PaytableJane’s Farm Slots is a game that has the potential to reward those who spend the time to play it. The lowest possible coin pay is 5 coins for 3 matching symbols. The lower playing symbols are the playing cards, and five of them each will reward 100 coins. The medium paying symbols have payouts ranging from 125 coins to 400 coins for symbols such as the tomatoes, corn, tractor, and weather vane. The highest paying start at 1000 coins for 5 pig and hound dog symbols each. The top paying is Jane who will payout 5000 coins at base gameplay for five matching symbols. Jane’s Farm is a progressive slots with two jackpots available. Players may win the Super Slots Jackpot or the Mystery Jackpot.
Bonus Features For Jane's Farm SlotsHere are some of the bonus features:
- The bonus feature which is often seen is the wild substitute feature. The Jane Wild symbol will substitute for other symbols on the reels except for the Bonus and Free Spins symbols. The highest win for the symbol combination is then paid out.
- Slots players may enjoy free spin games when they play Jane's Farm slots. This is a Free Spins Feature activated when three or more Cow symbols are on the reels. This rewards with at least 10 free spins. It is also possible to receive free spins as a prize for the bonus game.
- The Bonus Game Feature is activated when three or more Chicken Bonus symbols are on the reels. This starts the bonus round. The screen will change to show the Chicken Coop Bonus and players will see three chickens laying in nests at the top of the chicken coop. There are five holes with prizes attached. Players will click on three of the chickens to release an egg that falls into one of the five holes. Prizes include Free Spins, +1 or +2. The +1 or +2 will reward each egg drops while the Free Spins prize during the bonus game will give extra free spin games.
- The second Free spins Feature activated during the Bonus Game will not start until after this bonus round ends. Players will be able to choose between 10, 15 or 30 free spins, along with multipliers of 3x, 2x and 1x, respectively.
- There is also the Milk Bottle Feature in Jane’s Farm Slots. Players will only have to collect milk bottle as they appear on the reels during the free spins round. This will result in 3 extra free spins when three milk bottles are present. When there are six milk bottles, players receive 3 free spins plus a 3x multiplier.