You must have heard of the word “Achilles” and thought about the part of your body called the Achilles tendon. However, Achilles was actually a Greek warrior, and Realtime Gaming has created a slots game about his life. He was fighting during the Trojan war, and was very powerful. However, a blow to his ankle brought his downfall, and this is also the part of the body science calls the Achilles tendon. This is a Greek themed slots game, and you can play Achilles Slots using instant play, desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
Similar GamesThere are other Greek themed slots games, as this happens to be a favorite category with other casino software providers. An example of a Greek themed slots game is Rise of Poseidon Slots created by Rival Powered. Rise of Poseidon slot has five reels and 30 paylines. This slots game features the Greek god in mythology called Poseidon. He was known as the god of the sea and storms, and was the brother of Zeus and Hades. The Rise of Poseidon slots the symbols represent a creature of the deep such as a turtle, shark, octopus, sea horses and his wife Amphitrite. There are at least 16 symbols on the reels. Poseidon is the wild symbol, and his staff is the scatter symbol which can also reward free spins and a 2x multiplier. Five Poseidon symbols will result in an 10,000 credit win. Players will enjoy multiple bonus features such as a free spins feature with up to 36 free games to win when you try Rise of Poseidon Slots.
Achilles Slots GameplayAchilles Slots is slots game has a straight forward design and it is not difficult to play. There are three rows, five reels and 20 paylines within this progressive slots game. When the slots game starts, players will see the Greek architecture. The choices on this online slots game are “Bet,” “Autoplay,” “Lines” and “Spin.” The symbols such as Achilles, Helen of Troy, Shield, Trojan Horse, City of Troy, War Crest and playing cards A, K, Q, J, 10 and 9. The wild symbol in this slots is Achilles. The wild symbol will substitute for other symbols, but cannot substitute for the scatter symbol. It should be known the scatter symbol is the City of Troy symbol. The smallest amount anyone can wager per payline is $0.01 and the highest amount per line is $1. Therefore, this slot game can accept 20 coins per line. Watch for the wild symbol, Achilles to also give the highest payouts of up to 10,000 coins when there are five Achilles symbols on the reels.
Achilles Slots FeaturesThere are only a few extra features in Achilles Slots:
- Players should keep an eye out for the City of Troy symbol, as it acts as the scatter symbol in the game paying in any direction. When there are at least three scatters, players can receive 10 free spins. There is also a 2x multiplier applied to wins during this time. The unique feature about Achilles slots is a mix of Achilles and City of Troy symbols can re-trigger the free spins round. This means you will not only need City of Troy symbols for more free spins.
- The wild symbol is Achilles, and he has a bonus feature attached to him. Players will trigger the bonus feature when three or Achilles appear on the five reels. This starts a simple pick ‘em type game, and you will be asked to select one of the Achilles. The one you choose will reveal a prize between 15 to 25 free spins. These free spin games will start, and if any City of Troy symbols appear on the reels, they can be changed into Achilles or Helen of Troy symbols. An additional 3x multiplier is added to any winnings. Keep in mind this bonus feature can also be triggered again.
Play Achilles Slots NowAchilles is a progressive slots game and the current jackpot is available at the top of the game’s screen for all players to see. This is a random jackpot, but the more people who play Achilles slots , the higher the jackpot amount.
Achilles Slots News
- Slot Battle Begins September 12, 2018
- Cafe Casino Jackpot Winner Shows Anything is Possible November 9, 2017
- The Upgraded Slotastic Mobile Casino Experience March 26, 2017
- Big Bonus Slot Games at Manhattan Slots February 15, 2017