Piggies and the Wolf SlotsPiggies and the Wolf Slots started off as quite a risk for the gaming company that created it. The theme of a wolf and three pigs is part of many children's stories. However, this story was given a modern twist in the creation of this slots game. So, expect to see a motorcycle driving Wolf to roll onto the reels.
Game Facts for Piggies and the Wolf SlotsPiggies and the Wolf Slots game was created by gaming company Playtech. This is a five reel game with has 50 paylines to win on. Players must understand that the minimum amount to wager is $0.50 so they must play all 50 paylines. The game does feature a Wild symbol which is the Wolf. There is also a scatter symbol which is the Piggies and the Wolf Slots game logo. Other symbols include different houses, the three pigs, and Face Cards. The jackpot for this slots game is 2,500 coins.
Similar Slots GamesSlots games with similar themes or design to Piggies and the Wolf slots include:
- Another slots game with the same theme is the Piggy Fortunes slots game. The three little pigs are on the reels. The graphics are more simple, but the pigs are down their best to avoid being eaten by the wolf. This game is created by Microgaming software company and has five reels and 25 paylines.
- A second slots game with the same theme is the Big Bad Wolf Slots. This game is released by Quickspan AB and has houses that the Big Bad Wolf has to blow down. There is also a Pigs Turn Wild Feature to look forward to. Big Bad Wolf Slots has five reels and 25 fixed paylines.
Piggies and the Wolf Slots Bonus FeaturesDifferent bonus features are available in this slots game. This include free spins, stacked wilds and two bonus rounds.
- The free spins feature is a highlight of this slots game. Players can obtain 15 free spins if they are able to trigger this feature. The player at Piggies and the Wolf slots must receive three scatters which is the slots game logo. This starts the free spins round, and keep in mind that this bonus feature can be retriggered. Another interesting feature during the free spins in a mini bonus game that occurs. If a Wolf symbol occurs to the left of the logo on the reels during free spins feature, the Wolf will chase the Piggies and change the symbols in-between to wilds. The mini game continues until the piggies and the wolf symbols cascade off the reels.
- Another fun bonus round is called, "Huff n Puff." Players trigger the start of this by receiving five stacked wilds. The stacked wilds much be on reel 5 for this bonus round to start. During this bonus game, the Wolf is riding a motorcycle and drives in to start blowing symbols on the reels. The symbols rearrange themselves afterwards and the combinations can lead to a win. This round can occur often.
- The third bonus round in the Piggies and the Slots game is the "Blow the House Down" feature. Players will enjoy the fun of the audio and graphics in this bonus game. The Big Bad Wolf will try to blow each of the three little pigs' houses down. The player must determine the best move for the Big Bad Wolf to succeed at blowing down the house. Each successful puff of breath from the Wolf rewards a prize till the whole house is blown down. The bonus round stops when the player chooses the wrong move or the house does not blow down. The pigs even run from house to house to escape the Wolf.