The Argyle Open Slots
The Argyle Open Slots is a well designed slots game with a sports theme, but not just any sport, but the exciting world of golf. Anyone who likes playing or just watching golf will enjoy this slot game. Slots players looking for a fun slots game to play will also enjoy this. You can play Argyle Open Slots game available in both download versions and at a participating instant play casino.
Similar SlotsThere are other slots games with a golf theme. Some of these include Going For Gold, Going 4 Green, Golden Tour and Hole in Won Slots . Hole In Won: The Back Nine Slots is a golf themed game from Rival. This is an amusing 5 reel game with 15 paylines. Players are able to wager from 0.01 up to 1, and Hole In Won: The Back Nine accepts up to 5 coins per reels. Symbols include a male golfer, a lady golfer, trophy, golf clubs, golf cart, tee up, The Back 9 logo, hole in one and flagstick. There are flagstick is the wild, and it is an expanding wild. The male golfer is the scatter symbol to start the bonus game. The bonus game allows players to practice getting a hole in one, and they will receive a prize for each time. The top payout is 750x for five trophy symbols in Hole In Won: The Back Nine Slots by Rival.
Game FactsThe Argyle Open Slots showcases everything beautiful about the game of golf and the people who enjoy playing it. The name of this slots game points to a golf tournament, and when the slot game begins, the tournament is in full swing. This is the storyline behind The Argyle Open, and players will see a lush green golf course. Below the reels are the selections for gameplay. This includes selections to “View Pays” “Lines” “Coins” and “Bet Max.” These are some of the ways gameplay can be tailored to your preferences. The View Pays page will provide information on the payouts for matching symbols and bonus features in The Argyle Open Slots. Coin selections are allowed if you would like to wager less or more on the reels. The smallest wager is $0.01 up to $0.05. There are 5 reels and 40 paylines, and this game accepts up to 10 coins per line. Players are looking at a max wager of $20 per spin with all lines chosen. Symbols on the reels in The Argyle Open Slots include golfers, golf balls, golf ball cup, flagstick, golf cleats, ball scrubber, golf clubs, and The Argyle Open Slots game logo. The special symbols in this slot game are the golf ball cup and the game logo. The game logo is the wild symbol and the golf ball cup is the scatter symbol. The symbols pay from left to right on the reels, and the scatter pays any direction. The smallest coin payout is 2 coins for 2 scatters. However, this rises to 200 coins when 5 scatters show up. Most of the coin payouts for the golfing equipment range from 25 coins up to 100 coins for 5 symbols. However, payments for the most of the golfer symbols range from 150 to 500 coins. The highest paid symbol is the wild game logo which results in 1000x with five symbols on the reels for base gameplay.
Bonus FeaturesThe bonus features in The Argyle Open Slots is based on the wild and scatter:
- As the wild symbol, the Game Logo will exchange for other symbols on the reels, but not the scatters. This may make it easier for players to receive winning combinations. Keep in mind this is no ordinary wild in The Argyle Open, and wilds in this game will actually become stacked on the reels. Having stacked wilds in this game can increase the potential for wins.
- The Argyle Open Slots also has the golf ball cup scatter symbol. This symbol will not only activate the bonus game, but will also activate the free spins feature afterwards. There has to be at least 3 or more scatters to start The Argyle Open Tournament Bonus game. There will be a new screen which will tell slot players how to play each stage of the tournament. There are three stages to it, and during the first stage, a golfer will be chosen from the 5 available one. After a golfer is chosen, it is then time to tee off, and the main goal of the first stage of the bonus round is to hit the ball as far as can be down the fairway. A prize is rewarded for how far the ball travels. There is also a coin payout for receiving three scatters on the reels.
- The next stage of Tournament Bonus is to continue with hitting the ball further down the fairway. Again, slots players are given a reward based on how far it goes. So, it is in your best interest to try to hit it as far as possible
- The third stage of the bonus game is try as best as you can to get the ball towards the hole. The closer the better as this will determine how many free spins are given out.
- After the bonus game, slot players will then enter the free spins round, and the number of free spins was determined by the last stage of the Tournament Bonus game. There are up to 20 free spins to win. The free spins can also have a 5x multiplier. This brings the potential winnings of up to 5000x if there are five wilds on the reels during the free spins round.