Halloween Slots is the ideal slots game for anyone looking to scare themselves. This is a slots game with a thiller theme, and with a lot of spooky features. Halloween Slots was created by Microgaming and is based on the movie thriller series called Halloween, which is the story of an mental hospital escapee who goes about killing people. Fans of this movie will enjoy seeing characters, movie scenes and audio as the reels spin towards a big win. Even if you are just looking for something frightful to enjoy, you can play Halloween Slots. This game is available using software, instant play and also modified for mobile devices.
Halloween and all things spooky are a popular theme in slot games. Other similar themed games to play include Happy Halloween, Halloween Fortune, The Ghouls, Halloween Witch and Witch's Brew slots games.
How To Play Halloween Slots
At the beginning of the game, players will see the Halloween Slots game logo which has scenes from the movie series. This slots game has taken the most thrilling parts of the Halloween series and placed them inside of this slots game. Behind the reels, slots players can also see an old cabin with the sun setting off into the distance with lots of thunder in the background. The symbols on the reels are located on the outside of the cabin. Below the reels are the buttons for game play. The spin button is located at the bottom center with the "Credits" "Bet" and "Win" buttons on either side. These are the buttons which can be adjusted to customize game play.
Halloween Slots Game Facts
Halloween Slots has characters from the movies as symbols on the reels. Players will see Laura Strode, Judith Myers, Lynda Van Der Klok, Annie Brackett, Michael Myers as the Boogeyman, and Dr. Samuel Loomis. Other symbols include knitting needles, gun, clown mask, box of matches, knife, telephone, Halloween mask, and WILD and BONUS wheel symbols. Halloween Slots has 5 reels and 50 paylines. The symbols are arranged in 4 rows on the reels. The smallest coin wagers start at 0.01 and go up to 4. Therefore the max wager is 200 with all of the paylines active. This slot game does have special synmbols. The WILD is actually the Halloween game logo, and the scatter is the BONUS wheel symbol. These symbols are responsible for the bonus features in Halloween Slots.
The higher paying symbols in this game are definitely the character symbols. These include symbols such as Laura Strode, Lynda Van Der Klok and Annie Brackett, along with Dr. Loomis. The other symbols are the lower paying symbols and do not reward as much coins as the character symbols. Some of the lower paying symbols include the gun, knitting needles and yarn, and clown mask. Symbols pay from left to right for winning combinations. Halloween Slots is a not a progressive slots game. It does have a top jackpot of 400x the amount wagered in this slot.
Halloween Slots Bonus Features
- A Wild Feature. The wild feature is triggered by the Halloween WILD game logo. This symbol will exchange or substitute for all other symbols on the reels. The wild game logo symbol will not substitute for the scattered BONUS wheel.
- A Wandering Reels Feature. Halloween Slots is a unique slot game because it offers players a Wandering Reels Feature. This occurs when identical symbols appear on the reels and become grouped together. The Wandering Reel Feature will happen across 3 reels, and one of the reels will become stuck as spins are made. Players may also view identical symbols which will cover the entire reels to form a Jumbo Block, which is just one large symbol over the length of the reel. Jumbo Blocks can appear on any of the 3 reels involved in the Wandering Reels Feature.
- A Bonus Wheel Feature. The Bonus Wheel Feature or the Trick or Treat bonus as it is also called is triggered by the BONUS wheel scatter symbol. There must be three of these symbols in an active payline to trigger this bonus feature. Slot players will see the screen change to a bonus wheel with characters from the movie and multipliers of 1x, 3x, 5x, etc. Players are awarded with a certain number of spins, and they will spin the wheel to collect prizes during this bonus game. There are two mini bonus features depending on the characters the wheel lands on.
- A Free Spins Feature. If the Bonus Wheel lands on all of the other characters except Michael Myers, players will play the Free Spins Feature. They are awarded 9 spins based on the character the wheel lands on. Players will see the reels spin, and the first character chosen will have more symbols on the reels. The Wandering Reels Feature along with the Jumbo Blocks can be triggered during the free spin games.
- A Boogeyman Feature. Another mini game triggered during the Bonus Wheel Feature is the Boogeyman Feature. This happens when the wheel lands on the Michael Myers symbol. Slots players will see a room on the screen, and they can choose different Autumn leaves to escape the room by just clicking the leaves. Prizes start with a 1x multiplier, which increases with each selection.
Halloween Slots does not lack bonus features. Slots players will find:
Play Halloween Slots Now
Now that you have an idea what this slot is about, you can play Halloween Slots at a participating casino. See if you are smart enough to outrun the boogeyman and win prizes while doing so.