New Jersey Might Ban Online Gambling
The fight in D.C. has now spilled over to the area of online gambling. This is in regards to a bill which was passed which allowed online gambling in states such as New Jersey. However, lawmakers in Washington are considering whether this bill should be overturned.
New JerseyWhen the bill was passed in 2011, states weere given the opportunity to allow Internet gambling to state residents. At least two other states, Delaware and Nevada also provide online gambling to its residents. The state of New Jersey has seen an increase in revenue as a result of this to help with the slump at Atlantic City casinos.
Proposed ChangesWith lawmakers in Washington discussing whether the previous ruling should be overturned could result in a ban on online gambling for all states. Proponents for the ban state it is not possible to prevent children or minors from accessing Internet gambling websites. States would also have to convince lawmakers that it is possible to only allow online gambling in states which offer it such as New Jersey, and residents of other states where online gambling is banned would not be able to play there. Proponents for the ban are not convinced online casino owners can prevent other state residents from playing at casinos online.
- Sports Interaction SportsBook August 13, 2020
- Progressive Slots August 10, 2020
- Another Big Win at Fair Go Casino August 10, 2020
- Heaps of Great Tournaments this February at Lincoln Casino August 10, 2020
- Latest Video Poker Game All American Launched August 10, 2020
- What Is A Loose Slot Machine? August 10, 2020
- Club USA Casino: Download, Instant Play and Mobile August 10, 2020
- Lincoln Casino and Liberty Slots Casino Offer $5K Tournament August 10, 2020
- Big Win For Royal Panda Casino Player August 10, 2020
- All About Bitcoin August 10, 2020