LeoVegas Mobile Casino Launches Playtech
Recent news will give casino players something to smile about. It was announced LeoVegas Casino will now use the technology of Playtech as its operating platform.
Playtech Open PlatformIt is true that casino gaming software company Playtech will be the platform in which mobile casino LeoVegas will be using. This means the technology known as Playtech Open Platform or POP will spearhead the data, content and games which many mobile players have grown to love about LeoVegas Casino. The Playtech Open Platform has a wide variety of games in which about 500 games will be available to casinos, with at least 70 games available for mobiles casinos that adopt this operating platform. Other casinos which use Playtech Open Platform include bet365 and Ladbrokes.
Playtech Branded Games at LeoVegas CasinoThis means Playtech has created and launched specific games to fit the LeoVegas Casino brand with this recent news. This recent partnership will open up mobile casino players to a world of premium games offered by Playtech. These games include The Glass Slipper, Bounty and the Beanstalk and Wild Gambler. This will help players who are already signed up to play at LeoVegas Mobile Casino. New players who sign up at LeoVegas will enjoy more games because of this LeoVegas’ partnership with Playtech and can use the sign up bonus of €700 and free spins.
Mobile Gambling News
- Loosest Slots on Bovada December 31, 2020
- New Scratchcard Games at BetOnline December 24, 2020
- Increase in Mobile Casino Wagers Expected by 2021 December 20, 2020
- Don’t Miss the New Design and Features at Slots.com August 6, 2020
- Mobile Casino Company iSoftBet Awarded UK License August 6, 2020
- Private Slots and Mobile Casinos August 6, 2020
- 5Dimes Bet Tracker App July 22, 2020
- Enjoy Mobile Games at Lucky Club Casino July 22, 2020
- 5Dimes Bingo June 15, 2020
- Ignition Poker June 15, 2020