6 Reel SlotsSix-reel slots are different from regular five-reel slots because they offer 6 reels in place of 5. WMS' Reel Boost slots, for example, have staggered reels on top of their existing 4x6 or 3x6 payouts. It is usual to play hundreds of paylines simultaneously like 720-payline or 243-way slots. If you match symbols on adjacent reels rather than on standard paylines, players will win prizes.
Reason to Play Six Reels
- There are hundreds or thousands of 'paylines' in the game
- Stacks of Wilds and Scatters are a big hit
- Win big and take advantage of special bonuses
About Six Reel Online SlotsThere are several types of 6-reel slots available on the Internet. Traditionally, they've been derived from land-based slot machines developed by WMS Gaming (Williams Interactive). There are two types: regular slots, which have four rows and six reels, and Reel Boosts, which have staggered reels.
More About FeaturesRegular 6-reel slots have the following features:
- Four thousand nine hundred and ninety-six paylines, played any way.
- There are a lot of wilds and multipliers in this game. These are games with free spins.
- Slot machines with 6 reels and 4 rows provide the most paylines possible. There are actually over 4,000 paylines, since matching symbols on adjacent reels determine wins rather than regular paylines.
- Symbols on each reel range from two to seven
- All options are covered by 192 paylines
- All reels are covered in stacked symbols and Wilds
- It is the layout of the reels that makes Reel Boost slots different. Six reels spin, but only the first is adorned with symbols, reel 2 with three, and so on. The payouts are typically higher when the symbols appear stacked on reel 6.