What Is Return To Player?
You may have heard the phrase, “Return To Player” inside a casino and wondered what this was all about. Return To Player or RTP is not about something a casino player has lost, but rather it is used in the casino industry to describe how much is a slots game likely to payout over time. This is always stated as a percentage. The Return To Players is a mathematical calculation in which the performance of a slots game is measured over 1000 spins. The payouts are then expressed as an average of these plays. The usual RTP is between 75% to 98% for slot games. Keep in mind that this is over a longer period of time that a casino player will expect to see this return on the amount they have wagered in a game. That being said, it is possible to have a bad run of plays during the short-term and see your money dwindle.
Understand Return To PlayerThe Return To Player is not really difficult to understand. In basic terms, it describes that over time a game with an RTP of 85% will lead to a return of $85 for every $100 spent if you were placing $1 wagers. The RTP also tells about the house edge, which is the amount kept by the casino over time. In the previous example, the house edge would be 15% over time for the game. Depending on the country you live in or the jurisdiction of the casino you are a member of, the RTP will be easily displayed. In some countries, it is mandatory for players to be able to view the Return To Player of a specific game. In some countries, it is not mandatory, and the RTP info may be well hidden. You can also search online for this information.
- Bitcoin and New Look For Black Diamond, Box24 and Spartan Slots Casinos January 19, 2021
- Bovada Casino Slots January 10, 2021
- Bovada Slots January 10, 2021
- Sports Book at Bovada Casino January 5, 2021
- Poker Room at Bovada Casino January 5, 2021
- Spin Your Reels Slots January 3, 2021
- Sports Interaction SportsBook August 13, 2020
- Progressive Slots August 10, 2020
- Another Big Win at Fair Go Casino August 10, 2020
- Heaps of Great Tournaments this February at Lincoln Casino August 10, 2020